♥WELCOME♥

Welcome to my blog, I post random stuffs on this. Before you start reading I prefer you to read "About Me" first, so you can understand more about the things I post on this! WISH YOU LIKE IT!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

♥ Versailles Philharmonic Quintet ♥

Versailles Philharmonic Quintet is a super awesome jrock band!!! I love Hizaki ♥ (the lead guitarist), Teru ♥ (the rhythm guitarist), and Kamijo ♥ (the singer)!!! Versailles is a GUY BAND and they're NOT GAY!! >:( Hizaki is a super beautiful and awesome guy that will make you gay if you're a guy, and make you fell in love with him if you're a girl! Teru is a super adorable and awesome guy that will also make you gay if you're a guy, and make you fall in love with him if you're a girl! Kamijo is a super dreamy and awesome guy that stole every girl's heart! ♥ If you think they're gay...SHAME ON YOU!! If you think it's weird that Hizaki, Teru, and Jasmine (RIP) looks like a girl...then you have to be prettier to say that, they are the most beautiful, cute, awesome guys EVER!!! Enjoy the pictures~~♥♥♥

Versailles Philharmonic Quintet ♥










Kamijo (singer) ♥










Hizaki (lead guitarist)♥










Teru (rhythm guitarist) ♥










Masashi (bassist) ♥










Yuki (drummer) ♥










Jasmine You (RIP bassist) 










We will always love you Jasmine ♥

Versailles newest single, Rose (Release on 7/4/2012 )


Funny pictures!!!!!!







image



  



~WE ARE VERSAILLES~




Please comment or tell me you like it!! ^_^


If you don't like it......I'll cry T^T
This post took me the longest, it took me about 4 days...
...but it's worth it!!! >.<





2 comments:

  1. hello :) love your presentation of the band ^^
    I see them as "Jupiter" (hizaki, teru, masashi and yuki with Zin as singer) yesterday and the where......Wonderfull :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS...to be honest this is a super old blog X"D ..that post was posted 2 years ago..... X"D Im kinda on a hiatus....for this blogspot...cuz im too busy..i guess :'D ANYWAYS. It's fantastic u get to see them! I wish they can have an Asia tour next time~ (>w<) OR A WORLD TOUR (* w *)

      Delete